Our office is more than happy to assist you as you navigate your way through federal government services.
We regularly help constituents:
- Contact federal government agencies;
- Obtain Canadian flags and pins for travel abroad;
- Receive Congratulatory Certificates from the Member of Parliament, Prime Minister, Governor-General and Her Majesty the Queen;
- Deal with immigration inquiries and applications;
- Gather information on government policies and procedures.
These are just a few ways that we can be of service to you. Please do not hesitate to contact our office and one of our staff will be more than happy to assist you. Please take a moment to complete the constituent help form as this greatly assists us in addressing your request.